Butler University is seeking public comments about the institution ahead of its regular evaluation, according to a news release.
Students, parents, alumni, the
public and more will be a part of this collective project in which
they will give their thoughts and comments on the school. The
evaluation that the university will be undergoing is a periodic
process and will be completed by the regional accrediting
Butler will be hosting a site visit from Feb.
27-28, with a team on behalf of the Higher Learning Commission.
During the visit, the team will be reviewing Butler and its
compliance with the Commission's Criteria for Accreditation.
comments offered up by a number of individuals must fit within the
category of matters concerning the quality of Butler or the
university's academic programs. The comments must be hand-written and
the deadline for them is Jan. 30, 2017. Mailed comments should be
sent to: Public Comment on Butler University, Higher Learning
Commission, 230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago IL 60604-1411.
Alternately, comments may be submitted
online at www.hlcommission.org/comment.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Butler University ?
Next time we write about Butler University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Group to play billboard-sized video denouncing sexual abuse at OSU before Buckeyes' game at Northwestern
- ALMA COLLEGE: Alma’s Matt vandenBerg Wins Outstanding Research Award
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Adtalem Global Education confirms it is in discussions regarding the potential sale of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil
- Group launches national campaign seeking justice for victims of predatory Ohio State doctor
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Brown urges Supreme Court to uphold DACA to benefit students, universities, nation
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: KAGRA to Join LIGO and Virgo in Hunt for Gravitational Waves
- BERRY COLLEGE: Lumen Lecture with Jennifer Frey to be Held October 10
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Auburn Faculty Research Symposium highlights innovative projects, from neuroscience to rural housing design to additive manufacturing
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Gift of $7 Million Will Support New Athletics Facility and Center for Israel Studies Fellowship
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: President Welcomes Everyone for the 2019-2020 Academic Year