Butler University is seeking public comments about the institution ahead of its regular evaluation, according to a news release.
Students, parents, alumni, the
public and more will be a part of this collective project in which
they will give their thoughts and comments on the school. The
evaluation that the university will be undergoing is a periodic
process and will be completed by the regional accrediting
Butler will be hosting a site visit from Feb.
27-28, with a team on behalf of the Higher Learning Commission.
During the visit, the team will be reviewing Butler and its
compliance with the Commission's Criteria for Accreditation.
comments offered up by a number of individuals must fit within the
category of matters concerning the quality of Butler or the
university's academic programs. The comments must be hand-written and
the deadline for them is Jan. 30, 2017. Mailed comments should be
sent to: Public Comment on Butler University, Higher Learning
Commission, 230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago IL 60604-1411.
Alternately, comments may be submitted
online at www.hlcommission.org/comment.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Butler University ?
Next time we write about Butler University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Estrella Mountain Community College enrolls 9,788 undergrads
- Mesa Community College enrolls 20,424 undergrads
- 98 percent of applicants to Alabama State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 80 percent of applicants to Arizona State University-West were admitted for fall 2017
- Rio Salado College enrolls 17,635 undergrads
- Argosy University-Phoenix Online Division enrolls 4,534 undergrads
- 98 percent of applicants to Eastern Oregon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 84 percent of applicants to Auburn University were admitted for fall 2017
- 67 percent of applicants to Grand Canyon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 82 percent of applicants to George Fox University were admitted for fall 2017