Butler University is seeking public comments about the institution ahead of its regular evaluation, according to a news release.
Students, parents, alumni, the
public and more will be a part of this collective project in which
they will give their thoughts and comments on the school. The
evaluation that the university will be undergoing is a periodic
process and will be completed by the regional accrediting
Butler will be hosting a site visit from Feb.
27-28, with a team on behalf of the Higher Learning Commission.
During the visit, the team will be reviewing Butler and its
compliance with the Commission's Criteria for Accreditation.
comments offered up by a number of individuals must fit within the
category of matters concerning the quality of Butler or the
university's academic programs. The comments must be hand-written and
the deadline for them is Jan. 30, 2017. Mailed comments should be
sent to: Public Comment on Butler University, Higher Learning
Commission, 230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago IL 60604-1411.
Alternately, comments may be submitted
online at www.hlcommission.org/comment.
Organizations in this story
Butler University 4600 Sunset Ave. Indianapolis, Ind. - 46208
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success