Butler University is seeking public comments about the institution ahead of its regular evaluation, according to a news release.
Students, parents, alumni, the
public and more will be a part of this collective project in which
they will give their thoughts and comments on the school. The
evaluation that the university will be undergoing is a periodic
process and will be completed by the regional accrediting
Butler will be hosting a site visit from Feb.
27-28, with a team on behalf of the Higher Learning Commission.
During the visit, the team will be reviewing Butler and its
compliance with the Commission's Criteria for Accreditation.
comments offered up by a number of individuals must fit within the
category of matters concerning the quality of Butler or the
university's academic programs. The comments must be hand-written and
the deadline for them is Jan. 30, 2017. Mailed comments should be
sent to: Public Comment on Butler University, Higher Learning
Commission, 230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago IL 60604-1411.
Alternately, comments may be submitted
online at www.hlcommission.org/comment.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Butler University ?
Next time we write about Butler University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: 58,361 college athletes play baseball
- UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY: New Provost Named at Utah State University
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: Energy Transfer/Sunoco Foundation and Energy Transfer Partners Donate $5 Million to the University of Mary
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Clarke wins NSF CAREER grant for advanced steel research
- BUTLER UNIVERSITY: Retailing's Loss Was Biology's Gain
- CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY TEXAS: A seemingly perpetual student's view on grad school experience
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: Team Chargernaut takes first place in NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: Parkway to Close April 27-28 for USA Triathlon
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: Alumnus’ firm in forefront of private Wi-Fi, Internet in space