The State College of Florida Foundation recently set a March 20 deadline to apply for 2017-2018 scholarships.
To be considered, students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and six credit hours of courses. Qualifying for financial aid is not required, and students who receive a scholarship are not expected to repay the funds, as they should be used for educational costs.
The foundation awarded more than 900 scholarships last year.
Organizations in this story
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota 5840 26th St. W. Bradenton, FL - 34207
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success