The online business and management programs at the University of Texas at Dallas (UT Dallas) recently took a few more steps up the educational ladder, landing in second and seventh place, respectively, on an annual report by U.S. News & World Report.
The school's Naveen Jindal
School of Management scored a 96 out of 100 for its graduate business degree and 87 out of 100 for its MBA program. Last year, the programs ranked fourth and ninth, respectively.
The U.S. News & World
Report’s 2017 "Best Online Programs Rankings" marked the third time graduate business programs were separated from MBA programs. The UT Dallas programs have moved up the chart every year.
“These rankings are just a few years old, but the Jindal
School has strived to be a catalyst for innovation in online education since
the mid-’90s,” Jindal School Dean Hasan Pirkul said. “We are gratified that U.S. News recognizes our efforts in this area.”
Senior Associate Dean Monica Powell said the university benefits from being able to offer a wide variety of online programs in addition to its campus courses.
flexibility and convenience help our students further their education while
balancing the demands of work and family life," she said.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Texas at Dallas ?
Next time we write about University of Texas at Dallas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY: Howard University Hospital Names Crystal Wheeler As Chief People Officer
- Graduates earn 151 degrees from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo
- Cost of college went up for all students at Universidad Adventista de las Antillas
- Graduates earn 527 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon
- Cost of college went up for all students at Emporia State University
- ARKANSAS TECH UNIVERSITY: Blake Takes Leadership at Lake Point
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Receives $100,000 Grant from Schell Foundation
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: Jacobson returns to University of Mary after gaining NCAA Division I coaching experience
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: AFIT offers course on Strategic Topics in Defense Innovation
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Auburn Agriculture, Extension name Phillips associate dean, assistant director