The State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota (SCF) District Board of Trustees recently approved the allocation of $470,000 to capital funds to match the amount donated by the SCF Foundation Board of Directors. The $940,000 pool of money is intended to help the foundation match donations to its capital campaign.
The board also approved both financial and non-financial consent agenda items and heard an update on the construction of its library and learning center.
The next board meeting is slated for Feb. 21 at SCF Bradenton. It also will host a workshop at SCF Lakewood on Jan. 24.
Organizations in this story
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota 5840 26th St. W. Bradenton, FL - 34207
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success