Anyone with a fondness for Arkansas has recently been invited to take part in a hands-on exhibit at the University of Arkansas.
The exhibit, "Welcome Back: Love & Other Drawings," will feature drawings made by those who wish to participate by creating original works about the state. The school is supplying art supplies.
The project is housed in the Anne Kittrell Art Gallery, on the fourth floor of the Arkansas Union Building, and is sponsored by University Programs Art Gallery Committee through the student activity office.
The exhibit will be on display through Jan. 27, and can be viewed (and added to) during regular gallery hours, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR - 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success