Anyone with a fondness for Arkansas has recently been invited to take part in a hands-on exhibit at the University of Arkansas.
The exhibit, "Welcome Back: Love & Other Drawings," will feature drawings made by those who wish to participate by creating original works about the state. The school is supplying art supplies.
The project is housed in the Anne Kittrell Art Gallery, on the fourth floor of the Arkansas Union Building, and is sponsored by University Programs Art Gallery Committee through the student activity office.
The exhibit will be on display through Jan. 27, and can be viewed (and added to) during regular gallery hours, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Estrella Mountain Community College enrolls 9,788 undergrads
- Mesa Community College enrolls 20,424 undergrads
- 98 percent of applicants to Alabama State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 80 percent of applicants to Arizona State University-West were admitted for fall 2017
- Rio Salado College enrolls 17,635 undergrads
- Argosy University-Phoenix Online Division enrolls 4,534 undergrads
- 98 percent of applicants to Eastern Oregon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 84 percent of applicants to Auburn University were admitted for fall 2017
- 67 percent of applicants to Grand Canyon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 82 percent of applicants to George Fox University were admitted for fall 2017