Anyone with a fondness for Arkansas has recently been invited to take part in a hands-on exhibit at the University of Arkansas.
The exhibit, "Welcome Back: Love & Other Drawings," will feature drawings made by those who wish to participate by creating original works about the state. The school is supplying art supplies.
The project is housed in the Anne Kittrell Art Gallery, on the fourth floor of the Arkansas Union Building, and is sponsored by University Programs Art Gallery Committee through the student activity office.
The exhibit will be on display through Jan. 27, and can be viewed (and added to) during regular gallery hours, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: 58,361 college athletes play baseball
- UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY: New Provost Named at Utah State University
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: Energy Transfer/Sunoco Foundation and Energy Transfer Partners Donate $5 Million to the University of Mary
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Clarke wins NSF CAREER grant for advanced steel research
- BUTLER UNIVERSITY: Retailing's Loss Was Biology's Gain
- CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY TEXAS: A seemingly perpetual student's view on grad school experience
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: Team Chargernaut takes first place in NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: Parkway to Close April 27-28 for USA Triathlon
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: Alumnus’ firm in forefront of private Wi-Fi, Internet in space