A panel of business professionals will share its expertise during the upcoming 25th Prairie Family Business Association conference in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The association is an outreach of the Beacom School of Business at the University of South Dakota.
The conference will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown on March 30-31.
Presentations will focus on cyber security, family offices, family governance, performance management and successions planning.
Tony Simmons, president and CEO of McIlhenny Co., the manufacturers of Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce, will share the story of his family business and suggest ways other family businesses can find success.
Keynote speaker Mike Abrashoff will draw from his experience as commander of the USS Benfold, which went from worst- to best-performing ship in the Pacific Fleet in one year. Abrashoff will discuss the how a connection between leadership and culture is a key to family business success.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of South Dakota ?
Next time we write about University of South Dakota, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need
- SIMMONS CANCER INSTITUTE: Women's Power Lunch Against Cancer
- MICHIGAN TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY: Atomic Zoom: Michigan Tech's Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH DAKOTA: Public Seminar at USD Sanford School of Medicine Explores Human-Animal Relationships in Healthcare Settings