A panel of business professionals will share its expertise during the upcoming 25th Prairie Family Business Association conference in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The association is an outreach of the Beacom School of Business at the University of South Dakota.
The conference will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown on March 30-31.
Presentations will focus on cyber security, family offices, family governance, performance management and successions planning.
Tony Simmons, president and CEO of McIlhenny Co., the manufacturers of Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce, will share the story of his family business and suggest ways other family businesses can find success.
Keynote speaker Mike Abrashoff will draw from his experience as commander of the USS Benfold, which went from worst- to best-performing ship in the Pacific Fleet in one year. Abrashoff will discuss the how a connection between leadership and culture is a key to family business success.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of South Dakota ?
Next time we write about University of South Dakota, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 543 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Humacao
- Cost of college went up for all students at Trinity College of Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 4,802 degrees, certificates from Lamar University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 142 degrees, certificates from Columbia Central University-Yauco
- Graduates earn 192 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de Guayama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Advantage Technical College
- Cost of college went up for all students at Caribbean University-Vega Baja
- Cost of college went up for all students at American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Tecnico de Electricidad Galloza