On Tuesday, Blinn College announced that Don and Mary Wilhelm established an endowed scholarship for kinesiology or elementary education students on the Brenham campus.
Don Wilhelm is a former Blinn College athletic director.
“The Blinn College Foundation is proud to continue its tradition in the support of student achievement with our newest endowed scholarship donated by long-time supporters Don and Mary Wilhelm,” said Ron Alfred, Foundation chairman. “The Wilhelm name is a fitting tribute to a couple who have dedicated their entire careers to educating our youth.”
Located in Brenham, Texas, Blinn College has 19,317 students. It was founded in 1883 by The Southern German Conference of the Methodist denomination.
Organizations in this story
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away