The University of Arkansas recently unveiled an updated web portal for students and staff that offers some upgraded features and a new name.
The university's student information system previously had the name ISIS, which became untenable with the current state of global affairs. The ISIS name has been retired and replaced with UAConnect.
UAConnect is not only a more fitting name, but offers students, faculty and staff an upgraded experience for accessing their university accounts. Previously, ISIS required users to keep multiple separate passwords to let them access various parts of the school’s system.
Now, users can log on to the UAConnect and Reporting portal through the UARK Central Login with their basic campus credentials and no need for extra passwords. UAConnect is just the next step in the evolutionary process of the university’s web portal system, which is improving the interface and adding new features year after year.
"We feel that it was appropriate to kick off our two year phase of upgrades and enhancements with a new name that reflects the current and future use of our student information system," Dave Dawson, associate vice provost for enrollment services and university registrar, said. "We are excited about the enhancements we have unveiled today and look forward to the changes that will be brought forth in the coming months."
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success