Lori Lieblong has signed on as business consultant at the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center, located in the Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
In her new role, Lieblong will work with small businesses on issues such as market research, business planning and financial management. She will also help market the center throughout northwest Arkansas.
Before joining the center, Lieblong held a marketing role with NBTY, a sports nutrition company. She has spent 10 years marketing in the consumer products industry, working with well-known retailers such as Walmart, Sam's Club and CVS.
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center has served the community for more than 30 years. It is part of a national network of more than 1,000 small business development center offices that provide services to existing and potential business owners. Any small business located in or planning to move to northwest Arkansas is eligible for assistance from the center.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR - 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success