Bridgepoint Education Inc., the parent company of Ashford University, will sponsor Denver Startup Week through Friday.
The week’s theme is “Celebrating the Entrepreneurial Spirit.” The event will be held in a variety of venues across Denver’s downtown and feature a variety of speakers who will discuss their areas of expertise.
This event is the biggest of its kind in North America. There will be sessions for the entire week, showing examples of the area’s best design, tech, leadership and marketing.
“Bridgepoint Education is proud to sponsor Denver Startup Week as our organization and institution encourages entrepreneurship in the business world,” Ted Blashak, regional vice president of shared services operations for Bridgepoint Education, said. “Denver Startup Week is a great opportunity for those interested in entrepreneurialism to learn about innovation, business, and giving back to the community.”
For 2016, the week will include six tracks that match important functional roles that a startup team needs. Each track is specifically for certain areas. Design tracks are to encourage creative thinking and designing, and developer tracks are for back-end, front-end, APIs, big data, engineers, and architecture. Other tracks will include information about founding a company, sales, marketing, customer experience, technology, and micro-production.
Organizations in this story
Ashford University 8620 Spectrum Center Blvd San Diego, CA 92123
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success