Radford University has once again been recognized as a “Best Bang for the Buck” institution in the annual College Guide and Rankings published by Washington Monthly Magazine.
The compiled list of institutions evaluates each school’s affordability, access and the outcome of the students who attended the institutions.
It is the fourth year in a row that
Radford has been included on the list.
In the Southeast category of the magazine’s rankings,
Radford ranks 54th. There were 18 schools in all from Virginia who made the
list, with Radford ranked 10th as one of 12 public schools in
Virginia to make the list.
When compiling the list, Washington Monthly considers
criteria in three categories: social mobility, research
and service. The colleges are also ranked based on how they help students
achieve marketable degrees while keeping prices at affordable levels.
A complete list of the institutions that made the “Best Bang
for the Buck” list can be found on Washington Monthly’s website.
Organizations in this story
Radford University 801 East Main Street Radford, VA 24142
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success