The Omega Chi Epsilon chapter at the University of Arkansas has extended an invitation to all students, faculty and staff to attend a leadership talk, which will be conducted by John White, former chancellor of the university.
The talk will be held 5-6 p.m. Dec. 1 in Bell 2286. The topic of the discussion will be “Recognizing the Leader
White will give his insight and discuss his experience in the
development of archetypal leadership skills. Snacks will be provided, as well.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success