The State College of Florida Foundation recently announced it will host impressionist Karen Grainger at its Sundays at Neel Performance.
Grainger's performance will be titled "Lasting Impressions" and will be held at 2 p.m. on Jan. 15 at
the Neel Performing Arts Center at the
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota.
Throughout her career, Grainger has become known for her impressions of famous singers and their mannerisms, such as Cher and Celine Dion. In this tour, Grainger will be unveiling a number of new personalities, along with matching costumes to delight the audience.
The general admission is $30, though a series subscription to SCF's Sundays at Neel can be purchased for $130. The events are held as a fundraising effort for State College of Florida Foundation scholarships.
Parking for the Neel Performing Arts Center is in Parking Lot I, west of Building 11, with the entrance to the center on the building's east side. Drop-off is just south of the front doors, and signs on 60th Avenue West will direct individuals where to go.
Organizations in this story
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota 5840 26th St. W. Bradenton, FL 34207
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success