The University of Arkansas Global Campus recently opened registration for a 15-session program aimed at getting human resources professionals ready for certification exams and honing their skills.
called the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Learning
System, can be taken online or in person. The sessions also can be
viewed online after they've aired. They are scheduled for Thursday
nights from Feb. 2 through May 18.
Courses will be taught
by industry experts and will offer web resources, a structured learning
environment, mobile applications and networking options. They are
intended to prepare students for the SHRM Certified Professional
(SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
The program is being offered
through a partnership with the Northwest Arkansas Human Resources
Association, the Society for Human Resource Management and the
Arkansas State Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
The cost for
the class sessions, Learning System books, access to Blackboard
Collaborate, online practice tests, and all recorded sessions is
$1,349. Exam registration fees are not included. University of
Arkansas faculty, staff, students and alumni association members
receive a 10 percent discount.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success