Ohio's Ashland University held a campus conversation on Tuesday to discuss safety guarantees on school grounds.
The meeting, which took place at university's Center for Civic Life, was open to the public and offered a conversation-style format that allowed those in attendance to contribute their thoughts.
Ashland University is a private university that has been ranked in the top tier of both colleges and universities, based on the U.S. News and World Report's National University grouping for 2017.
Organizations in this story
Ashland University 401 College Ave Ashland, OH 44805
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success