A panel of business professionals will share its expertise during the upcoming 25th Prairie Family Business Association conference in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The association is an outreach of the Beacom School of Business at the University of South Dakota.
The conference will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown on March 30-31.
Presentations will focus on cyber security, family offices, family governance, performance management and successions planning.
Tony Simmons, president and CEO of McIlhenny Co., the manufacturers of Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce, will share the story of his family business and suggest ways other family businesses can find success.
Keynote speaker Mike Abrashoff will draw from his experience as commander of the USS Benfold, which went from worst- to best-performing ship in the Pacific Fleet in one year. Abrashoff will discuss the how a connection between leadership and culture is a key to family business success.
Organizations in this story
University of South Dakota 414 E Clark St Vermillion, SD 57069
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away