Texas and Washington, D.C., see the highest revenues from college athletics, according to data obtained from the U.S. Department of Education. Read More »
- Analysis: Colleges spend $2.1 billion on men's athletic student aid
- PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY: Jefferson Launches the Nation’s Only University-Based Cannabis Science Graduate Certificate Programs
- Graduates earn 240 degrees, certificates from CEM College-Humacao
- Which District of Columbia colleges receive the most state student aid?
- Cost of college went up for all students at ICPR Junior College-Manati