On Tuesday, Blinn College announced that Don and Mary Wilhelm established an endowed scholarship for kinesiology or elementary education students on the Brenham campus.
Don Wilhelm is a former Blinn College athletic director.
“The Blinn College Foundation is proud to continue its tradition in the support of student achievement with our newest endowed scholarship donated by long-time supporters Don and Mary Wilhelm,” said Ron Alfred, Foundation chairman. “The Wilhelm name is a fitting tribute to a couple who have dedicated their entire careers to educating our youth.”
Located in Brenham, Texas, Blinn College has 19,317 students. It was founded in 1883 by The Southern German Conference of the Methodist denomination.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Blinn College ?
Next time we write about Blinn College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Group launches national campaign seeking justice for victims of predatory Ohio State doctor
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Brown urges Supreme Court to uphold DACA to benefit students, universities, nation
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: KAGRA to Join LIGO and Virgo in Hunt for Gravitational Waves
- BERRY COLLEGE: Lumen Lecture with Jennifer Frey to be Held October 10
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Auburn Faculty Research Symposium highlights innovative projects, from neuroscience to rural housing design to additive manufacturing
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Gift of $7 Million Will Support New Athletics Facility and Center for Israel Studies Fellowship
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: President Welcomes Everyone for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- ALMA COLLEGE: Alma Art Prize Gets Student Artists Moving
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: How Context Affects Scene Processing to be Held September 25
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: WoW Wednesdays: Visual Communication for Research (3MT) to be Held September 18