On Tuesday, Blinn College announced that Don and Mary Wilhelm established an endowed scholarship for kinesiology or elementary education students on the Brenham campus.
Don Wilhelm is a former Blinn College athletic director.
“The Blinn College Foundation is proud to continue its tradition in the support of student achievement with our newest endowed scholarship donated by long-time supporters Don and Mary Wilhelm,” said Ron Alfred, Foundation chairman. “The Wilhelm name is a fitting tribute to a couple who have dedicated their entire careers to educating our youth.”
Located in Brenham, Texas, Blinn College has 19,317 students. It was founded in 1883 by The Southern German Conference of the Methodist denomination.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Blinn College ?
Next time we write about Blinn College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30
- ANDREWS UNIVERSITY: SCSD Receives Grant from Parkinson Voice Project
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Bethany Lands 12 Teams on Naia Scholar Teams List