The Colorado School of Mines has created a program to promote the creative and innovative actions of students and to encourage students to think about the options for entrepreneurship in their lives.
The University Innovation Fellowship recently named six Mines students as fellows: Mallory Britz, Trevor Clevenger, Daniel Dickason, Tara Maestas, Asya Sergoyan. and Nicholas Yuan. Having completed training, the students will work to start entrepreneurial projects, hold events that educate other students and collaborate with teachers to come up with plans for new classes.
Fellows will be chosen twice per year, after which time they will complete six weeks of training and meet with important individuals in the University Innovation Fellows Annual Meet-up, which is held in the Silicon Valley.
The group's umbrella organization, the National Center for Engineering Pathways to Innovation, has trained over 600 students from nearly 150 institutions since its inception.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Colorado School of Mines ?
Next time we write about Colorado School of Mines, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Financial Institutions Gain New Tool to Enhance Cyber Intelligence and Combat Money Laundering
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: General Education: Designing Workshop to be Held February 26
- BERRY COLLEGE: Financial Literacy Team - Budgeting Presentation
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Leadership, Management and Administration: Understanding the Differences
- BERRY COLLEGE: Career and Internship Fair to be Held February 20
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: eRecycle Initiative Hits Impressive Milestone
- BERRY COLLEGE: Gender Worldwide Film Series: Mother of Geoge to be Held February 12
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: AU Strengthens Ties to Community by ‘Working with Washington’
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Update on the Novel Coronavirus
- CLOUD COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE: Farmers, ranchers invited to CCCC basketball game