Boise State University's Service Learning Program will host a workshop titled "Active Learning Meets Community Engagement" Friday at noon in ILC 315.
Hosted by Anna Bailey, activities will include learning to facilitate reflection and action, and using formal education to create real results. Attendees can expect to complete a draft that will consist of a detailed project plan using active learning activities to enhance community engagement.
BSU faculty members can contact Anna Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve a spot in the session.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Boise State University ?
Next time we write about Boise State University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 98 percent of applicants to Eastern Oregon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 84 percent of applicants to Auburn University were admitted for fall 2017
- 67 percent of applicants to Grand Canyon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 82 percent of applicants to George Fox University were admitted for fall 2017
- 89 percent of applicants to Willamette University were admitted for fall 2017
- Lane Community College enrolls 7,637 undergrads
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College enrolls 14,906 undergrads
- 7 percent of applicants to Yale University were admitted for fall 2017
- UPIKE student and alumni feature: Olivia Boyette
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY-OXFORD: Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias, Live!