Children's Hospital of Wisconsin announced it has promoted Bridget Clementi to the position of vice president of community health, where she will lead the hospital's efforts to promote health and wellness, prevent injury and abuse, and work on children's health programs with neighborhood and community organizations.
She previously served as executive director for community health and education, and currently serves on a advisory boards for Safe & Sound Inc., Carroll University Public Health Community Advisory Committee, and Children's Health Alliance of Wisconsin.
Clementi is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in communications. She also holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of Phoenix.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is an independent health care system with locations in Milwaukee and Neenah, WI.
Organizations in this story
University of Phoenix 25240 Hancock Ave Murrieta, CA - 92562
- LAWRENCE TECH: College of Management earns prestigious accreditation from AACSB
- Analysis: Missouri residents pay up to 49.8 percent less to attend Division I schools than peers in other states
- Analysis: Kentucky residents pay up to 31 percent less to attend Division I schools than peers in other states
- UCLA: Screenwriting lecturer wins award for film, publishes book
- Analysis: Nebraska residents pay up to 43 percent less to attend Division I schools than peers in other states
- Analysis: Ohio residents pay up to 39 percent less to attend Division I schools than peers in other states
- TENNESSEE TECH: New provost and vice president for enrollment management approved
- OAKLAND UNIVERSITY: Board of Trustees appoints two to rank of Distinguished Professor
- Oakland University: Oakland University President selects Westfall as VP for University Advancement
- Analysis: Indiana residents pay about a third less to attend Division I schools than peers in other states