Children's Hospital of Wisconsin announced it has promoted Bridget Clementi to the position of vice president of community health, where she will lead the hospital's efforts to promote health and wellness, prevent injury and abuse, and work on children's health programs with neighborhood and community organizations.
She previously served as executive director for community health and education, and currently serves on a advisory boards for Safe & Sound Inc., Carroll University Public Health Community Advisory Committee, and Children's Health Alliance of Wisconsin.
Clementi is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in communications. She also holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of Phoenix.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is an independent health care system with locations in Milwaukee and Neenah, WI.
Organizations in this story
University of Phoenix 1625 West Fountainhead Parkway Tempe, AZ - 85282
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success