Children's Hospital of Wisconsin announced it has promoted Bridget Clementi to the position of vice president of community health, where she will lead the hospital's efforts to promote health and wellness, prevent injury and abuse, and work on children's health programs with neighborhood and community organizations.
She previously served as executive director for community health and education, and currently serves on a advisory boards for Safe & Sound Inc., Carroll University Public Health Community Advisory Committee, and Children's Health Alliance of Wisconsin.
Clementi is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in communications. She also holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of Phoenix.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is an independent health care system with locations in Milwaukee and Neenah, WI.
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30