The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Denver Section and the Colorado School of Mines SPE Student Chapter recently hosted a joint session entitled “Golden Legends,” allowing students to network with local industry professionals.
College of Earth Resources Sciences and Engineering Dean Ramona Graves hosted a panel with industry experts, who gave current CSM students advice about their futures in the industry. They also discussed their personal experiences in the oil and gas sector and as members in the SPE.
Panellists included Hossein Kazemi from the Research and Development Department at the Colorado School of Mines; John Seidle from the Unconventionals Department at MHA Petroleum Consultants; Harry Surkalo from Surtek Inc.’s EOR Field Implementation department; and Steve Engler from BBH Operating LLC’s Investment Banking department.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Colorado School of Mines ?
Next time we write about Colorado School of Mines, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 61% of students graduated on time at Illinois’ top two-year school in 2016
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- March Madness money: How do women's teams in the tournament rank?
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need