Ashland University has named the award winners for the Ohio New Photography Juried Exhibition taking place at the Coburn Gallery.
There were two Best in Show prizes given out. Maria Groom was awarded the Youth Best in Show Award and honorable mention awards were given to Maya McDonald, Victoria Adams, Emily Brustoski and Colin Mayr. Prizes in the youth category amounted to $100 and $50 respectively.
For adults, the Best in Show prize of $250 was awarded to Joe Applebaum. Honorable mention awards of $100 were given to Maria Gladman and Christine Walsh-Newton.
Prizes for the youth category were funded in part by donations from the Ashland Photography Club.
Winning photographs along with those entered the exhibition will be displayed at the gallery until July 31. The Coburn Gallery is open between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays and from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 2,376 degrees, certificates from University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Graduates earn 230 degrees, certificates from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Charlie's Guard-Detective Bureau and Academy Inc
- Cost of college went up for all students at Berry College
- Graduates earn 9,226 degrees, certificates from George Washington University
- Cost of college went down for all students at Atenas College
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Arkansas
- Graduates earn 125 degrees, certificates from ICPR Junior College-Mayaguez
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY: Howard University Hospital Names Crystal Wheeler As Chief People Officer
- Graduates earn 151 degrees from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo