Ashland University has named the award winners for the Ohio New Photography Juried Exhibition taking place at the Coburn Gallery.
There were two Best in Show prizes given out. Maria Groom was awarded the Youth Best in Show Award and honorable mention awards were given to Maya McDonald, Victoria Adams, Emily Brustoski and Colin Mayr. Prizes in the youth category amounted to $100 and $50 respectively.
For adults, the Best in Show prize of $250 was awarded to Joe Applebaum. Honorable mention awards of $100 were given to Maria Gladman and Christine Walsh-Newton.
Prizes for the youth category were funded in part by donations from the Ashland Photography Club.
Winning photographs along with those entered the exhibition will be displayed at the gallery until July 31. The Coburn Gallery is open between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays and from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Summit explores ways to best meet mental health needs of Rhode Island college students
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Magnetar Mysteries in our Galaxy and Beyond
- EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY: Kansas Teachers Achieve National Board Certification
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Home Away From Home: Two International Students Share Their Stories
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Interfaith Project Meeting to be Held January 1
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford’s Beeson Divinity School to Host Conference on Racial Reconciliation with The Institute on Religion and Democracy
- Georgetown University has most student athletes in Washington, D.C.
- AARHUS UNIVERSITY: Aarhus University Hospital named Denmark's best hospital for the eleventh year running
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Adtalem Global Education Completes Divestitures of DeVry University and Carrington College
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.