Civic 50, a Points of Light program, has recently named Apollo Education Group Inc. one of the most community-minded companies in the U.S. for the fourth consecutive year.
“We are proud to be recognized by Civic 50 as a company that leads the way in corporate civic engagement,”
Apollo Education Group CEO Greg Cappelli said. “Our culture at Apollo Education Group is profoundly rooted in giving back to our communities and spreading our passion for improving the world.”
The company is dedicated to volunteer service and honors people who set examples of corporate civic engagement. Its staff members also do their best to make their talent, time and resources a benefit to the quality of life in various communities where they work.
“We are at the beginning of a boom in corporate social responsibility,” Neil Bush, chairman of the board of Points of Light, said. “Corporations are putting policies in place that prioritize connection with communities. They’re seeing a positive effect through meaningful engagement with community members, increases in employee satisfaction and morale, and positive feedback from consumers.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Phoenix ?
Next time we write about University of Phoenix, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Group launches national campaign seeking justice for victims of predatory Ohio State doctor
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Brown urges Supreme Court to uphold DACA to benefit students, universities, nation
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: KAGRA to Join LIGO and Virgo in Hunt for Gravitational Waves
- BERRY COLLEGE: Lumen Lecture with Jennifer Frey to be Held October 10
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Auburn Faculty Research Symposium highlights innovative projects, from neuroscience to rural housing design to additive manufacturing
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Gift of $7 Million Will Support New Athletics Facility and Center for Israel Studies Fellowship
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: President Welcomes Everyone for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- ALMA COLLEGE: Alma Art Prize Gets Student Artists Moving
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: How Context Affects Scene Processing to be Held September 25
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: WoW Wednesdays: Visual Communication for Research (3MT) to be Held September 18