Civic 50, a Points of Light program, has recently named Apollo Education Group Inc. one of the most community-minded companies in the U.S. for the fourth consecutive year.
“We are proud to be recognized by Civic 50 as a company that leads the way in corporate civic engagement,”
Apollo Education Group CEO Greg Cappelli said. “Our culture at Apollo Education Group is profoundly rooted in giving back to our communities and spreading our passion for improving the world.”
The company is dedicated to volunteer service and honors people who set examples of corporate civic engagement. Its staff members also do their best to make their talent, time and resources a benefit to the quality of life in various communities where they work.
“We are at the beginning of a boom in corporate social responsibility,” Neil Bush, chairman of the board of Points of Light, said. “Corporations are putting policies in place that prioritize connection with communities. They’re seeing a positive effect through meaningful engagement with community members, increases in employee satisfaction and morale, and positive feedback from consumers.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Phoenix ?
Next time we write about University of Phoenix, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30