The Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 has listed Butler University among approximately 300 universities.
The guide serves as a reference for students who are considering what colleges and universities that they want to attend and lists what are considered the best and interesting schools nationally. Butler was recognized for its strong international business, pharmacy, biology, marketing, dance, early education and chemistry programs.
The university states that the reference quotes a freshman and sophomore student indicating that students at the university recognizes its focus on individuality and on the improvements that have been made to programs, facilities and other areas.
“Butler truly becomes a community for our students,” the sophomore said. “The students and faculty all work to make Butler life an enjoyable experience for all.”
The reference also recognizes the honors program and the opportunities for traveling abroad for students, and notes that Butler University also provides students with an impressive liberal arts experience.
Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017
has been published for approximately 30 years and features information from current students from the schools that are featured. Accolades on the cover state that it one of the most trusted guide by guidance counselors.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Butler University ?
Next time we write about Butler University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Group launches national campaign seeking justice for victims of predatory Ohio State doctor
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Brown urges Supreme Court to uphold DACA to benefit students, universities, nation
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: KAGRA to Join LIGO and Virgo in Hunt for Gravitational Waves
- BERRY COLLEGE: Lumen Lecture with Jennifer Frey to be Held October 10
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Auburn Faculty Research Symposium highlights innovative projects, from neuroscience to rural housing design to additive manufacturing
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Gift of $7 Million Will Support New Athletics Facility and Center for Israel Studies Fellowship
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: President Welcomes Everyone for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- ALMA COLLEGE: Alma Art Prize Gets Student Artists Moving
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: How Context Affects Scene Processing to be Held September 25
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: WoW Wednesdays: Visual Communication for Research (3MT) to be Held September 18