Kentucky's University of Pikeville has named Barry Bentley its vice president for finance and business affairs.
Burton Webb cited Bentley’s 25 years of financial experience and his integrity as key factors in the decision. Before coming to Pikeville, Bentley served in a similar role at
Metropolitan Indianapolis Public Broadcasting Inc.
“My wife, Cyndee, and I are very excited about me joining the team here
at UPIKE,” Bentley said.
"We never expected to move away from our home in central Indiana, but we
just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to come to UPIKE and be a part of
these exciting times for the university.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Pikeville ?
Next time we write about University of Pikeville, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY: Business teams in training
- COLLEGE OF CENTRAL FLORIDA: Resume Workshop to be Held February 20
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Cru Weekly Meeting to be Held February 14
- ADITALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Latin-American Dance Inspires Alma Symphony Orchestra
- COLLEGE OF CENTRAL FLORIDA: Master Artist Workshop With Sue Primeau at the Appleton Museum of Art
- CLOUD COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE: CCCC receives grant from Sunderland Foundation
- CLOUD COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE: Zuzu African Acrobats next Cook Series performers
- CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY: Breaking alcohol’s death grip
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Cameron University online MBA program recognized by US News & World Report
- CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY: Macedonia in Synopsis