Kentucky's University of Pikeville has named Barry Bentley its vice president for finance and business affairs.
Burton Webb cited Bentley’s 25 years of financial experience and his integrity as key factors in the decision. Before coming to Pikeville, Bentley served in a similar role at
Metropolitan Indianapolis Public Broadcasting Inc.
“My wife, Cyndee, and I are very excited about me joining the team here
at UPIKE,” Bentley said.
"We never expected to move away from our home in central Indiana, but we
just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to come to UPIKE and be a part of
these exciting times for the university.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Pikeville ?
Next time we write about University of Pikeville, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 543 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Humacao
- Cost of college went up for all students at Trinity College of Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 4,802 degrees, certificates from Lamar University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 142 degrees, certificates from Columbia Central University-Yauco
- Graduates earn 192 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de Guayama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Advantage Technical College
- Cost of college went up for all students at Caribbean University-Vega Baja
- Cost of college went up for all students at American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Tecnico de Electricidad Galloza