Kentucky's University of Pikeville has named Barry Bentley its vice president for finance and business affairs.
Burton Webb cited Bentley’s 25 years of financial experience and his integrity as key factors in the decision. Before coming to Pikeville, Bentley served in a similar role at
Metropolitan Indianapolis Public Broadcasting Inc.
“My wife, Cyndee, and I are very excited about me joining the team here
at UPIKE,” Bentley said.
"We never expected to move away from our home in central Indiana, but we
just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to come to UPIKE and be a part of
these exciting times for the university.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Pikeville ?
Next time we write about University of Pikeville, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need
- SIMMONS CANCER INSTITUTE: Women's Power Lunch Against Cancer
- MICHIGAN TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY: Atomic Zoom: Michigan Tech's Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH DAKOTA: Public Seminar at USD Sanford School of Medicine Explores Human-Animal Relationships in Healthcare Settings