MONEY recently included St. Norbert College among the most affordable private colleges based in the U.S., ranking it as 37th out of 50 different schools included in the listing.
MONEY evaluated approximately 2,000 four-year universities and colleges located throughout the U.S. Then, it determined the schools that offered the most value, meaning a good education with an affordable cost that prepared students for promising careers and futures.
Schools that had graduation rates below the median were not included in the ranking. MONEY also cut out schools that have financial troubles and that have under 500 undergraduates.
After these schools were culled, there were 705 colleges that were graded on 24 factors for three different categories: quality of education, affordability for students and success of alumni.
MONEY also evaluated the comparative value through the success of students in the schools and what was predicted for the students’ success because of their academic and economic backgrounds.
In addition, the rankings looked at the mixture of different majors offered to students.
Additionally, St. Norbert College and its academic excellence has been nationally honored through Forbes Magazine’s college rankings and U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges. St. Norbert is a “Best College” in The Princeton Review and a Character-Building College in the Templeton Foundation’s Honor Rolls. It is included in the top 10 Catholic national liberal arts colleges.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about St. Norbert College ?
Next time we write about St. Norbert College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 89 percent of applicants to Willamette University were admitted for fall 2017
- Lane Community College enrolls 7,637 undergrads
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College enrolls 14,906 undergrads
- 7 percent of applicants to Yale University were admitted for fall 2017
- UPIKE student and alumni feature: Olivia Boyette
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY-OXFORD: Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias, Live!
- 92 percent of applicants to Portland State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 79 percent of applicants to Oregon State University were admitted for fall 2017
- Pima Community College enrolls 24,347 undergrads
- Arizona Western College enrolls 7,557 undergrads