The University of Texas Dallas recently finished several projects, including its biggest parking garage yet and the new Callier Center for Communication Disorders, an alumni center, a Student Services Building, and additional housing, just in time for the fall semester.
The new, 1,150-vehicle parking structure is on the west side of UT Dallas. There is metered parking and gold, purple, green, and orange parking permits. There is also handicap parking while construction crews finish the elevators.
In addition, UT Dallas has finished two major building projects. The Bioengineering and Sciences Building measures 220,000 square feet. It houses offices, laboratories and meeting spaces. The Callier Richardson Addition will hold classes this semester in its laboratories, offices, clinical facilities and classrooms. The Students Services Building Addition is also scheduled to be finished by November.
“Our team has been working diligently to ensure the campus is ready for another year of record growth,” Calvin Jamison, vice president for the Office of Administration, said. “We have created an inviting, service-oriented environment for our students, faculty and staff, and we will continue to enhance it to meet the needs of our expanding campus community.”
Organizations in this story
UT-Dallas 800 W Campbell Rd Richardson, TX - 75080
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success