Ashford University's fall commencement ceremony will be held Oct. 2 at the Viejas Arena on Canyon Crest Drive.
“Ashford University’s faculty and staff members eagerly
welcome our graduates and their guests to the city of San Diego,” Ashford
President and CEO Craig Swenson said. “Commencement weekend will be filled
with activities designed to celebrate the graduates’ academic and person
achievements. The festivities culminate with all the traditional ‘pomp and
circumstance’ of Sunday’s commencement ceremony.”
A campus celebration will be held Oct. 1 for
graduates at Ashford’s San Diego headquarters located on Spectrum Center
Boulevard. Various events have been planned for graduates and their guests,
including college mixers, a military appreciation event, honor society
meet-and-greets, a station to decorate graduation caps and a chance to have
pictures made with the university’s mascot, Champ.
That evening, from 5-8 p.m., the celebration will be
continued at the Dave and Busters on Camino Del Rio North, which will be hosted
by the Ashford Alumni Association. Those who wish to visit must RSVP by Sept. 23.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashford University ?
Next time we write about Ashford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30