Simpson University has extended an invitation to community members interested in volunteering with Shasta County organizations to attend its annual Opportunity Fair on Friday.
“This is our first year to open the fair to community
members interested in volunteering,” Simpson coordinator of Community Services
Hannah Dewater said. “We’re excited for the opportunity to give people a
snapshot of those in our city and county who do good works every day and are
inviting others to join them in their service. The city is better when we work
Representatives from more than 30 businesses, organizations
and churches in the Redding area will be in attendance at the fair, which will
be held in the James M. Grant Student Life Center from 10:15-11:15 a.m.
As part of service requirements through the Service Seminar
class, Simpson students volunteer with churches and organizations for 30 hours each
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Simpson University (Calif.) ?
Next time we write about Simpson University (Calif.), we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Dewey University-Fajardo
- Graduates earn 453 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Barranquitas
- Cost of college went up for all students at Strayer University-Global Region
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Bennett Career Institute
- Graduates earn 853 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-San German
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Educational Technical College-Recinto de san Sebastian
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon
- Cost of college went up for all students at Bayamon Community College
- Graduates earn 284 degrees, certificates from Colegio de Cinematografa Artes y Television
- Graduates earn 542 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Carolina