The Association of Teacher Educators, the United States’ largest professional association for teacher educators, has named Ashland University professor of education Dr. Howard Walters a 2017 Clinical Research Fellow due to his fierce dedication to clinical practice in teacher education.
a Fellow, Walters has been invited to take part in an elite group of teacher
educators from throughout the U.S, who will be working as network of scholars
to participate in innovative research that will help to enrich and inform teacher
education on a national level.
began his career with Ashland as a member of its faculty in 2003. He has
authored or co-authored 42 peer-reviewed research studies, two books and 70
national and internationals peer-reviewed conference presentations.
Organizations in this story
Ashland University 401 College Ave Ashland, OH - 44805
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success