The Association of Teacher Educators, the United States’ largest professional association for teacher educators, has named Ashland University professor of education Dr. Howard Walters a 2017 Clinical Research Fellow due to his fierce dedication to clinical practice in teacher education.
a Fellow, Walters has been invited to take part in an elite group of teacher
educators from throughout the U.S, who will be working as network of scholars
to participate in innovative research that will help to enrich and inform teacher
education on a national level.
began his career with Ashland as a member of its faculty in 2003. He has
authored or co-authored 42 peer-reviewed research studies, two books and 70
national and internationals peer-reviewed conference presentations.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30