The Association of Teacher Educators, the United States’ largest professional association for teacher educators, has named Ashland University professor of education Dr. Howard Walters a 2017 Clinical Research Fellow due to his fierce dedication to clinical practice in teacher education.
a Fellow, Walters has been invited to take part in an elite group of teacher
educators from throughout the U.S, who will be working as network of scholars
to participate in innovative research that will help to enrich and inform teacher
education on a national level.
began his career with Ashland as a member of its faculty in 2003. He has
authored or co-authored 42 peer-reviewed research studies, two books and 70
national and internationals peer-reviewed conference presentations.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went up for all students at D'Mart Institute
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Universidad del Turabo
- Graduates earn 6,110 degrees, certificates from Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc
- Cost of college went up for all students at Escuela Tecnica de Electricidad
- Graduates earn 870 degrees, certificates from EDIC College
- Analysis: Men's college outdoor track grosses $31.2 million
- Cost of college went down for all students at Emma's Beauty Academy-Juana Diaz
- Graduates earn 54 degrees, certificates from Dewey University-Bayamon
- Graduates earn 171 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de San Juan
- Cost of college went up for all students at CEM College-Bayamon