Mercyhurst University's hospitality management students have scheduled the annual Fall Dining Series, opening the event to the public.
All of the meals in the series will be prepared by students. They will be served at Mercyhurts’s Center for Academic Engagement in the JW Marriott Café. The meals will typically be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 5 p.m. on Nov. 30.
Each meal has a theme, such as “The Pacific Islander,” “The Big Easy” and “Autumn Harvest.” Each meal costs $12 plus tax. Full menus are available to preview at mercyhurts.edu/fall-menu.
Organizers require reservations for people to attend the event. Reservations should be made up to two weeks before each meal.
In addition to this dining series, another will be organized by Mercyhurst North East Culinary and Wine Institute. This Fall Dining Series includes six meals that are prepared, designed and served by culinary arts students from Mercyhurst North East.
This series starts on Oct. 6 with the theme “From Farm to Table.” The menus feature carbonated grapes on the vine, cheese, house-made crackers, and more. Other themes include “Taste of Fall,” “Tribute to Renowned Chefs,” “Travels Through Eastern Europe,” “A Night in Ital,” and “A Break from the Winter.”
All menus are available to preview at northeast.mercyhurst.edu/dinnerseries.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Mercyhurst University ?
Next time we write about Mercyhurst University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND: URI names new chief information officer
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Matt Bragga named Rice baseball coach
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: UA Announces New Master’s Degree in Public Health
- TRANSYLVANIA UNIVERSITY: Moloney named as Transylvania’s new VP for marketing and communications
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY: Howard University Appoints Marcus Lyles As Executive Director Of Public Safety And Chief Of Police For The Department Of Public Safety
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY: Lester Named Dean of School of Music & Fine Arts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Master's Degree in Finance
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Rashid Zia named Brown’s new dean of the college
- RADFORD UNIVERSITY: Joyendu “Joy” Bhadury selected as dean of Radford University’s College of Business and Economics
- ASHLAND UNIVERSITY: Ashland University Establishes Center for Addictions; Hires Director