Mercyhurst University's hospitality management students have scheduled the annual Fall Dining Series, opening the event to the public.
All of the meals in the series will be prepared by students. They will be served at Mercyhurts’s Center for Academic Engagement in the JW Marriott Café. The meals will typically be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 5 p.m. on Nov. 30.
Each meal has a theme, such as “The Pacific Islander,” “The Big Easy” and “Autumn Harvest.” Each meal costs $12 plus tax. Full menus are available to preview at mercyhurts.edu/fall-menu.
Organizers require reservations for people to attend the event. Reservations should be made up to two weeks before each meal.
In addition to this dining series, another will be organized by Mercyhurst North East Culinary and Wine Institute. This Fall Dining Series includes six meals that are prepared, designed and served by culinary arts students from Mercyhurst North East.
This series starts on Oct. 6 with the theme “From Farm to Table.” The menus feature carbonated grapes on the vine, cheese, house-made crackers, and more. Other themes include “Taste of Fall,” “Tribute to Renowned Chefs,” “Travels Through Eastern Europe,” “A Night in Ital,” and “A Break from the Winter.”
All menus are available to preview at northeast.mercyhurst.edu/dinnerseries.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Mercyhurst University ?
Next time we write about Mercyhurst University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30