Mercyhurst University's hospitality management students have scheduled the annual Fall Dining Series, opening the event to the public.
All of the meals in the series will be prepared by students. They will be served at Mercyhurts’s Center for Academic Engagement in the JW Marriott Café. The meals will typically be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 5 p.m. on Nov. 30.
Each meal has a theme, such as “The Pacific Islander,” “The Big Easy” and “Autumn Harvest.” Each meal costs $12 plus tax. Full menus are available to preview at mercyhurts.edu/fall-menu.
Organizers require reservations for people to attend the event. Reservations should be made up to two weeks before each meal.
In addition to this dining series, another will be organized by Mercyhurst North East Culinary and Wine Institute. This Fall Dining Series includes six meals that are prepared, designed and served by culinary arts students from Mercyhurst North East.
This series starts on Oct. 6 with the theme “From Farm to Table.” The menus feature carbonated grapes on the vine, cheese, house-made crackers, and more. Other themes include “Taste of Fall,” “Tribute to Renowned Chefs,” “Travels Through Eastern Europe,” “A Night in Ital,” and “A Break from the Winter.”
All menus are available to preview at northeast.mercyhurst.edu/dinnerseries.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Mercyhurst University ?
Next time we write about Mercyhurst University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mindful Monday to be Held November 19
- BUTLER UNIVERSITY: Lacy School of Business Named Outstanding On-Campus MBA Program by Princeton Review
- BERRY COLLEGE: Berry Professor to Showcase Film at the Rome International Film Festival
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Vardi named fellow of the American Mathematical Society
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS: Honors College Recognizes Exceptional Faculty, Staff
- UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA: UT’s Annual Evening of Experimental Dance to be Held Nov. 10
- Pikes Peak Community College enrolls 13,275 undergrads
- 54 percent of applicants to Florida International University were admitted for fall 2017
- Front Range Community College enrolls 19,259 undergrads
- 59 percent of applicants to University of North Florida were admitted for fall 2017