A variety of college rankings lists have recently recognized Beloit College for its quality, liberal arts education, innovation, value and affordability, graduation rates and sustainability efforts.
U.S. News & World Report ranked Beloit
in the top third of its list of national U.S. liberal arts colleges, placing
the school at the 62nd position out of 239 institutions, where Beloit is tied
with two other schools. The publication also included Beloit on the High School
Counselor Rankings list, where it merited the 69th position; the Most
Innovative Schools list, where it earned the 10th position; and the Best Value
list, where it came in at 54th. Beloit also achieved the distinction of A+
school for B students and highest four-year graduation rates, both non-ranked
lists from U.S. News and World Report.
Money Magazine’s college rankings also
looked favorably on Beloit, placing the school at 213th out of 705 schools in
its overall rankings and 42nd on its list of Affordable Private Colleges and Best
Private Colleges for Merit Aid.
The Sierra Club recently published its
“Cool Schools” list, which ranks institutions making sustainability efforts on
their campuses. Beloit College earned the 147th spot on that list, which
includes 205 schools this year.
Organizations in this story
Beloit College 700 College St Beloit, WI - 53511
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success