Gregory Crawford, president of Miami University in Ohio, has announced that the university received a $40 million gift for the Farmer School of Business.
The donation comes from Dick and Joyce Farmer and the
Farmer Family Foundation.
“We have such wonderful memories here, Joyce and I, as do
our children and grandchildren,” Dick Farmer, former chairman and CEO at Cintas Corp CEO, said. “The Farmer School is one of the greatest undergraduate business
schools in the country, and to remain great requires constant innovation.”
The gift will support the business school, including
faculty, students and programs.
“The incredible commitment and generosity the Farmers have
to their alma mater speaks volumes,” Crawford said. “It’s this type of vision
and leadership that will position Miami at the forefront in groundbreaking
programs and solutions that enable all students to excel in the fast-changing
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Miami University-Oxford ?
Next time we write about Miami University-Oxford, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 198 degrees from Strayer University-District of Columbia
- Cost of college went up for all students at Escuela Hotelera de San Juan
- Graduates earn 94 degrees from Caribbean University-Carolina
- Cost of college went up for all students at Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Ponce
- Cost of college went up for resident students at University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla
- Cost of college went down for all students at Universidad Central Del Caribe
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez
- Cost of college went up for all students at American Educational College
- Graduates earn 202 degrees, certificates from ICPR Junior College-General Institutional
- Graduates earn 937 degrees, certificates from Universidad del Sagrado Corazon