Ashford University’s Forbes School of Business and Technology is a bronze sponsor of the Fourth Annual Techweek.
The event was held
in New York City this week at multiple sites across the city. Techweek holds
seminars, public demonstrations, events, a startup competition, a hiring fair,
workshops and many more activities centered on entrepreneurship.
“Having the Forbes School of Business and Technology at
Ashford University sponsor New York Techweek was a perfect fit,” Bob Daugherty, executive dean of Forbes School of Business and Technology, said. “Our
school offers an academic curriculum that encourages students to become thought
leaders and innovators in the fields of business and technology.”
The Ashford Forbes School of Business and Technology cohosted
a booth to provide information about its academic programs, which was part of Ashford’s
sponsorships of the event.
Techweek is the leading technology conference in the United
States, committed to creating an environment where entrepreneurs, visionaries,
influencers and thought leaders can come together and discuss and share their
ideas and passions about technology.
Organizations in this story
Ashford University 8620 Spectrum Center Blvd San Diego, CA - 92123
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success