Ashford University’s Forbes School of Business and Technology is a bronze sponsor of the Fourth Annual Techweek.
The event was held
in New York City this week at multiple sites across the city. Techweek holds
seminars, public demonstrations, events, a startup competition, a hiring fair,
workshops and many more activities centered on entrepreneurship.
“Having the Forbes School of Business and Technology at
Ashford University sponsor New York Techweek was a perfect fit,” Bob Daugherty, executive dean of Forbes School of Business and Technology, said. “Our
school offers an academic curriculum that encourages students to become thought
leaders and innovators in the fields of business and technology.”
The Ashford Forbes School of Business and Technology cohosted
a booth to provide information about its academic programs, which was part of Ashford’s
sponsorships of the event.
Techweek is the leading technology conference in the United
States, committed to creating an environment where entrepreneurs, visionaries,
influencers and thought leaders can come together and discuss and share their
ideas and passions about technology.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashford University ?
Next time we write about Ashford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND: URI names new chief information officer
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Matt Bragga named Rice baseball coach
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: UA Announces New Master’s Degree in Public Health
- TRANSYLVANIA UNIVERSITY: Moloney named as Transylvania’s new VP for marketing and communications
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY: Howard University Appoints Marcus Lyles As Executive Director Of Public Safety And Chief Of Police For The Department Of Public Safety
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY: Lester Named Dean of School of Music & Fine Arts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Master's Degree in Finance
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Rashid Zia named Brown’s new dean of the college
- RADFORD UNIVERSITY: Joyendu “Joy” Bhadury selected as dean of Radford University’s College of Business and Economics
- ASHLAND UNIVERSITY: Ashland University Establishes Center for Addictions; Hires Director