The American Dental Association (ADA) Foundation is asking volunteers and supporters from Give Kids A Smile (GKAS) to help it get the word out about the program's using Thunderclap, a social media tool.
Thunderclap is used to link social media accounts such as
Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr, so the ADA Foundation can post messages about
GKAS across all platforms at once. Using this safe social media tool,
supporters of the program will be able to post reminders to their friends and followers to volunteer for GKAS and sign up with the ADA Foundation for
The message posted on Oct. 27 was "Volunteer for Give Kids A Smile. Sign up your program to help
kids in need get the healthy smile they deserve. #GKAS."
Those interested can register for the GKAS program at ADAFoundation.org. The
deadline to register is Nov. 7. Those who sign up by Nov. 7 will
receive a dental product kit donated by Henry Schein. The kit includes
gloves, patient bibs, gauze pads, prophy angels, prophy paste, fluoride
varnish and other miscellaneous products.
New to the kits this year will be sealant provided by 3M.
Henry Schein also donates kits for oral health educational purposes through
the GKAS program.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Radford University ?
Next time we write about Radford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mindful Monday to be Held November 19
- BUTLER UNIVERSITY: Lacy School of Business Named Outstanding On-Campus MBA Program by Princeton Review
- BERRY COLLEGE: Berry Professor to Showcase Film at the Rome International Film Festival
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Vardi named fellow of the American Mathematical Society
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS: Honors College Recognizes Exceptional Faculty, Staff
- UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA: UT’s Annual Evening of Experimental Dance to be Held Nov. 10
- Pikes Peak Community College enrolls 13,275 undergrads
- 54 percent of applicants to Florida International University were admitted for fall 2017
- Front Range Community College enrolls 19,259 undergrads
- 59 percent of applicants to University of North Florida were admitted for fall 2017