The American Dental Association (ADA) Foundation is asking volunteers and supporters from Give Kids A Smile (GKAS) to help it get the word out about the program's using Thunderclap, a social media tool.
Thunderclap is used to link social media accounts such as
Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr, so the ADA Foundation can post messages about
GKAS across all platforms at once. Using this safe social media tool,
supporters of the program will be able to post reminders to their friends and followers to volunteer for GKAS and sign up with the ADA Foundation for
The message posted on Oct. 27 was "Volunteer for Give Kids A Smile. Sign up your program to help
kids in need get the healthy smile they deserve. #GKAS."
Those interested can register for the GKAS program at ADAFoundation.org. The
deadline to register is Nov. 7. Those who sign up by Nov. 7 will
receive a dental product kit donated by Henry Schein. The kit includes
gloves, patient bibs, gauze pads, prophy angels, prophy paste, fluoride
varnish and other miscellaneous products.
New to the kits this year will be sealant provided by 3M.
Henry Schein also donates kits for oral health educational purposes through
the GKAS program.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Radford University ?
Next time we write about Radford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million