IT Services at the University of Arkansas recently applied upgrades to Perceptive Content, the university’s document management system, previously known as ImageNow.
The new upgrade will give Perceptive Content WebApp a new
appearance. Anyone running ImageNow on their desktop computers will see that it
has been automatically switched over to Perceptive Content.
IT Services has asked that anyone experiencing problems with
the functions of the app create a request in AskIT and choose “Document
Management” from the drop-down menu under “Category.”
More information on IT Services and events can be found on
the University of Arkansas IT Services Twitter and Facebook.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 61% of students graduated on time at Illinois’ top two-year school in 2016
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- March Madness money: How do women's teams in the tournament rank?
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need