The University of Arkansas (UA) Provost’s Office will award $2,000 to two or more researchers for collaborative research as part of the Faculty Development and Enhancement initiative.
Cross-disciplinary research is
preferred and will be granted priority.
The deadline to submit requests is Nov. 7. Those who are
chosen to receive the award will receive notification at the end of November.
The recipient will have until June 30 of next year to use the funding.
The application for the Provost’s Collaborative Research
Grant is on the UA Faculty Enhancement and Development’s website.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: UAH joins nationwide effort to increase college access, equity, and postsecondary attainment
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Hydrology PhD student honored at AWRA conference
- RICE UNIVERSITY: 5 staff members honored with RICE MILE Award
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY-OXFORD: Miami's interior designer wins national awards
- 3 NY universities rank among schools with lowest drop in acceptance rates
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: UAH welcomes Tobias Buckell noted science fiction author, visiting Eminent Scholar
- ST. NORBERT COLLEGE: Results of Recent Business Intelligence Survey by St. Norbert College to be Revealed at New North Summit
- College acceptance rates in top-rated schools plummet between 2006 and 2018
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: UA to Offer State’s First MFA in Dance Program