The University of Arkansas (UA) Provost’s Office will award $2,000 to two or more researchers for collaborative research as part of the Faculty Development and Enhancement initiative.
Cross-disciplinary research is
preferred and will be granted priority.
The deadline to submit requests is Nov. 7. Those who are
chosen to receive the award will receive notification at the end of November.
The recipient will have until June 30 of next year to use the funding.
The application for the Provost’s Collaborative Research
Grant is on the UA Faculty Enhancement and Development’s website.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went down for all students at Emma's Beauty Academy-Juana Diaz
- Graduates earn 54 degrees, certificates from Dewey University-Bayamon
- Graduates earn 171 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de San Juan
- Cost of college went up for all students at CEM College-Bayamon
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Automeca Technical College-Aguadilla
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Humacao Community College
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Leston College
- Cost of college went up for non-resident students at University of Puerto Rico-Cayey
- Graduates earn 1,276 degrees, certificates from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Ponce
- Graduates earn 296 degrees from Dewey University-Hato Rey