Stetson University has signed a milestone agreement with Adventist University of Health Sciences (ADU).
The agreement, which was signed
on Nov. 3, will create new student opportunities.
"Stetson and ADU are far more complimentary than
competitive," ADU President Dr. David Greenlaw said. "ADU has
access to world-class clinical facilities at Florida Hospital with several
graduate degrees like Physician Assistant and Physical Therapy where we can
build bridges for our students. There are also some opportunities for joint
research in the health sciences."
Included in the agreement are a number of possible career
paths that students of both Stetson and ADU will be able to explore on their
way to earning a degree, which they can do on either campus. Also available to
students are dual degrees, which will provide more career options for graduates.
"Some of our MBA students may like to add the Masters in
Healthcare Administration from ADU, and those students may like to pursue
graduate law degrees with Stetson,” Stetson President Dr. Wendy Libby
said. “Students in our life sciences programs can prepare for entrance to ADU
graduate degrees in physical therapy or occupational therapy. This agreement
really opens up new career options for our students."
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Adventist University of Health Sciences ?
Next time we write about Adventist University of Health Sciences, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went down for all students at Universidad Central Del Caribe
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez
- Cost of college went up for all students at American Educational College
- Graduates earn 202 degrees, certificates from ICPR Junior College-General Institutional
- Graduates earn 937 degrees, certificates from Universidad del Sagrado Corazon
- Cost of college went up for all students at D'Mart Institute
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Universidad del Turabo
- Graduates earn 6,110 degrees, certificates from Instituto de Banca y Comercio Inc
- Cost of college went up for all students at Escuela Tecnica de Electricidad
- Graduates earn 870 degrees, certificates from EDIC College