Megan Turk and Brandon Gorman, students at the University of Arkansas, recently presented their research at the Department of Health, Human Performance and Recreation Research Seminar Series.
The event was
hosted on Friday, Nov. 18, at the Health, Physical Education and Recreation
Turk’s presentation covered the topic of “Out and About:
Exploration of the ‘Coming Out’ Process for Collegiate Student-Athletes.”
Gorman presented his research on “Men Who Coach Women.”
Both students are
majoring in recreation and sport management in Arkansas’ College of Education
and Health Professions.
The event was free and open to the public.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR - 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success