Berry College will present its annual Lessons and Carols service, modeled on traditional services of the same name in England, on Dec. 3 at the Berry College Chapel.
The service, which is free and open to the
public, will be performed by members of the Berry College choirs.
feature scripture readings paired with musical accompaniment, ranging from
renaissance motets and familiar carols like “O Come, All Ye Faithful” and
“Hark, the Herald Angels Sing” to new compositions.
The service will begin at 7 p.m.
Organizations in this story
Berry College 2277 Martha Berry Blvd NW Rome, GA - 30165
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success