The Alpha Delta Nu chapter at Blinn College-Bryan Campus recently inducted seven students into its national nursing honor society.
induction ceremony took place at the college's Health Science Center Campus.
“These seven students have demonstrated exceptional
scholarship and commitment to the field of nursing,” Alpha Delta Nu Advisor and
Associate Degree Nursing Professor Darla Forsberg said. “All of our
nursing students face rigorous demands of their time and energy, but students
seeking induction into Alpha Delta Nu go above and beyond to accept an even
Alpha Delta Nu is the Organization for Associate Degree
Nursing's (OADN) official honor society. OADN is the leading advocacy
agency that is committed to the improvement of quality of associate degree
nursing education, building a stronger professional role of associate
degree nurses and the promotion of the future of associate degree nurses.
The Bet Sigma chapter at Blinn is the second Alpha Delta Nu
chapter to be established in the state of Texas. Members of the organization
must maintain a 3.0 GPA, must not have a C or lower in any of their nursing
classes and sponsor at least one community project that is educational or
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Blinn College ?
Next time we write about Blinn College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ALMA COLLEGE: Alma Art Prize Gets Student Artists Moving
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: How Context Affects Scene Processing to be Held September 25
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: WoW Wednesdays: Visual Communication for Research (3MT) to be Held September 18
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Swedes Split on Day One of Baker International
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Caltech Faculty Honored with Breakthrough and New Horizons Prizes
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford Ranked Third in the Nation for Student Engagement by Wall Street Journal
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the highest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- ALMA COLLEGE: Hispanic Heritage Month: Fiesta/Baile, Health Workshop
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: A Conversation with Magdalena Zernicka-Goetz