Advanced Medical Transport (AMT) recently recognized a Bradley University student and Bradley Police Officer with Community Resuscitation Awards for their first aid efforts to help a Bradley student who recently collapsed on campus due to cardiac arrest.
Bradley senior Brianna Seeberger responded
to shouts for someone to call 9-1-1 in Olin Hall by jumping into action. Finding
another student under a table, she pulled him into a clear space and began
compressions and rescue breaths.
Seeberger was relieved by Bradley Police
Officer Sean Savage, who immediately began CPR upon arriving on the scene and
continued providing it until paramedics arrived.
The student was fully resuscitated by
paramedics with the use of an AED. He is currently continuing his recovery.
Seeberger and Savage received their awards,
presented by AMT Community Resource Manager Josh Bradshaw, in a small ceremony
at the Bradley University Police Department.
Bradley University has nearly 30 AEDs
located throughout its campus, several of which were recently donated by AMT.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Bradley University ?
Next time we write about Bradley University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 142 degrees, certificates from Columbia Central University-Yauco
- Graduates earn 192 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de Guayama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Advantage Technical College
- Cost of college went up for all students at Caribbean University-Vega Baja
- Cost of college went up for all students at American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Tecnico de Electricidad Galloza
- Graduates earn 2,331 degrees, certificates from University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras
- Graduates earn 733 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla
- Graduates earn 72 degrees, certificates from Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music
- Graduates earn 8,564 degrees, certificates from The University of Alabama