The Cameron University Foundation recently received a $10,000 donation from the Terry K. Bell Charitable Trust as part of Giving Tuesday.
gift was given to the university during its Foundation’s “One Word. One Gift.”
Annual Fund campaign.
“The board of trustees for the Terry Bell Charitable Trust
is pleased to participate in Giving Tuesday with this donation to the Cameron
University Foundation,” board member Mike Mayhall said. “In the
spirit of the Foundation’s ‘One Word. One Gift.’ theme, we offer the word
‘vital,’ as Cameron University is vital to meeting the educational needs of
southwest Oklahoma, thereby contributing to the region’s economic impact.”
The donation will be used by Cameron to further advance
education and scholarship opportunities for its students. The donations
received through the university’s “One Word. One Gift.” campaign can also be
designated for specific programs and initiatives at Cameron.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Cameron University ?
Next time we write about Cameron University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Leadership, Management and Administration: Understanding the Differences
- BERRY COLLEGE: Career and Internship Fair to be Held February 20
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: eRecycle Initiative Hits Impressive Milestone
- BERRY COLLEGE: Gender Worldwide Film Series: Mother of Geoge to be Held February 12
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: AU Strengthens Ties to Community by ‘Working with Washington’
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Update on the Novel Coronavirus
- CLOUD COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE: Farmers, ranchers invited to CCCC basketball game
- CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY: Research explores MS at college
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Study finds increasing racism linked to cell aging in African Americans
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Family Discovery Hike: Hibernation & Brumation to be Held January 14