The Cameron University Foundation recently received a $10,000 donation from the Terry K. Bell Charitable Trust as part of Giving Tuesday.
gift was given to the university during its Foundation’s “One Word. One Gift.”
Annual Fund campaign.
“The board of trustees for the Terry Bell Charitable Trust
is pleased to participate in Giving Tuesday with this donation to the Cameron
University Foundation,” board member Mike Mayhall said. “In the
spirit of the Foundation’s ‘One Word. One Gift.’ theme, we offer the word
‘vital,’ as Cameron University is vital to meeting the educational needs of
southwest Oklahoma, thereby contributing to the region’s economic impact.”
The donation will be used by Cameron to further advance
education and scholarship opportunities for its students. The donations
received through the university’s “One Word. One Gift.” campaign can also be
designated for specific programs and initiatives at Cameron.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Cameron University ?
Next time we write about Cameron University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: WoW Wednesdays: Visual Communication for Research (3MT) to be Held September 18
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Swedes Split on Day One of Baker International
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Caltech Faculty Honored with Breakthrough and New Horizons Prizes
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford Ranked Third in the Nation for Student Engagement by Wall Street Journal
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the highest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- ALMA COLLEGE: Hispanic Heritage Month: Fiesta/Baile, Health Workshop
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: A Conversation with Magdalena Zernicka-Goetz
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the highest in-state tuition?
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Labor Day to be Held September 2