The Cameron University Foundation recently received a $10,000 donation from the Terry K. Bell Charitable Trust as part of Giving Tuesday.
gift was given to the university during its Foundation’s “One Word. One Gift.”
Annual Fund campaign.
“The board of trustees for the Terry Bell Charitable Trust
is pleased to participate in Giving Tuesday with this donation to the Cameron
University Foundation,” board member Mike Mayhall said. “In the
spirit of the Foundation’s ‘One Word. One Gift.’ theme, we offer the word
‘vital,’ as Cameron University is vital to meeting the educational needs of
southwest Oklahoma, thereby contributing to the region’s economic impact.”
The donation will be used by Cameron to further advance
education and scholarship opportunities for its students. The donations
received through the university’s “One Word. One Gift.” campaign can also be
designated for specific programs and initiatives at Cameron.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Cameron University ?
Next time we write about Cameron University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Which college swimming & diving program grossed the most in the U.S.
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Fiscal Year End Bethany Bash to be Held June 28
- EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY: Henry David Lee and H. Lee Scott, Jr. Inducted Into Kansas Business Hall of Fame
- Two burglaries reported on Pikes Peak Community College campus in 2017
- 18 aggravated assaults reported on Adventist University of Health Sciences campus in 2017
- 11 drug law violations reported on University of North Florida campus in 2017
- Three robberies reported on Florida International University campus in 2017
- Two robberies reported on University of North Florida campus in 2017
- Three cases of illegal weapons possession reported on Florida International University campus in 2017
- 24 burglaries reported on Florida International University campus in 2017