The University of Texas at Dallas (UT Dallas) Naveen Jindal School of Management recently jumped 13 places in the 2016 Bloomberg Businessweek rankings, based on its ranking improvements among employers, approval among graduates and ranking among students.
“To have this program move up significantly
in this ranking is exceptionally gratifying,” Jindal School Dean and
Caruth Chair Dr. Hasan Pirkul said. “This validates our efforts to improve, innovate
and always offer excellence.”
The school is currently ranked 29th of the
87 business schools to take part throughout the country, compared to its
previous spot of 42nd. Nine business schools on the list were from Texas, and
the Jindal School ranked fourth among those from the state.
attributes its rising rankings to outreach efforts with students, employers and
alumni, which have garnered valuable advice about improving the school’s
“With this new ranking, we move to No. 12
among public university full-time MBA programs in the U.S.,” Assistant
Dean Lisa Shatz, who is in charge of the school's MBA programs, said. “Pair
that with the economical cost of our program and a focus on developing highly
marketable skills such as IT and data analytics — and it becomes clear that a
Jindal School MBA offers exceptional value.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about UT Dallas ?
Next time we write about UT Dallas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Frances Arnold Named to Pontifical Academy of Sciences by Pope Francis
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Four Samford Alumni Honored at Annual Candlelight Dinner During Homecoming
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Life-Changing News: Adelphi Named a U.S. News Top Performer on Social Mobility
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Krispy Kreme Fundraiser to be Held November 14
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Interfaith Council Meeting to be Held November 6
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Junior Preview Day to be Held November 15
- Which U.S. schools receive the least state student aid?
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford Athletics Ranks Among Top Nationally for Graduation Success Rate in Latest NCAA Report
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Watson Lecture - Opportunities in Atomic-Scale Legoland: From Novel Electronic Phases to Quantum Devices