The University of Texas at Dallas (UT Dallas) Naveen Jindal School of Management recently jumped 13 places in the 2016 Bloomberg Businessweek rankings, based on its ranking improvements among employers, approval among graduates and ranking among students.
“To have this program move up significantly
in this ranking is exceptionally gratifying,” Jindal School Dean and
Caruth Chair Dr. Hasan Pirkul said. “This validates our efforts to improve, innovate
and always offer excellence.”
The school is currently ranked 29th of the
87 business schools to take part throughout the country, compared to its
previous spot of 42nd. Nine business schools on the list were from Texas, and
the Jindal School ranked fourth among those from the state.
attributes its rising rankings to outreach efforts with students, employers and
alumni, which have garnered valuable advice about improving the school’s
“With this new ranking, we move to No. 12
among public university full-time MBA programs in the U.S.,” Assistant
Dean Lisa Shatz, who is in charge of the school's MBA programs, said. “Pair
that with the economical cost of our program and a focus on developing highly
marketable skills such as IT and data analytics — and it becomes clear that a
Jindal School MBA offers exceptional value.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about UT Dallas ?
Next time we write about UT Dallas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30