The University of Texas at Dallas (UT Dallas) Naveen Jindal School of Management recently jumped 13 places in the 2016 Bloomberg Businessweek rankings, based on its ranking improvements among employers, approval among graduates and ranking among students.
“To have this program move up significantly
in this ranking is exceptionally gratifying,” Jindal School Dean and
Caruth Chair Dr. Hasan Pirkul said. “This validates our efforts to improve, innovate
and always offer excellence.”
The school is currently ranked 29th of the
87 business schools to take part throughout the country, compared to its
previous spot of 42nd. Nine business schools on the list were from Texas, and
the Jindal School ranked fourth among those from the state.
attributes its rising rankings to outreach efforts with students, employers and
alumni, which have garnered valuable advice about improving the school’s
“With this new ranking, we move to No. 12
among public university full-time MBA programs in the U.S.,” Assistant
Dean Lisa Shatz, who is in charge of the school's MBA programs, said. “Pair
that with the economical cost of our program and a focus on developing highly
marketable skills such as IT and data analytics — and it becomes clear that a
Jindal School MBA offers exceptional value.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about UT Dallas ?
Next time we write about UT Dallas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Two burglaries reported on Pikes Peak Community College campus in 2017
- 18 aggravated assaults reported on Adventist University of Health Sciences campus in 2017
- 11 drug law violations reported on University of North Florida campus in 2017
- Three robberies reported on Florida International University campus in 2017
- Two robberies reported on University of North Florida campus in 2017
- Three cases of illegal weapons possession reported on Florida International University campus in 2017
- 24 burglaries reported on Florida International University campus in 2017
- One burglary reported on Front Range Community College campus in 2017
- 36 drug law violations reported on Florida International University campus in 2017
- One rape reported on Pikes Peak Community College campus in 2017