The Boise Art Museum’s upcoming 2017 Idaho Triennial exhibition, which will take place from Feb. 18 to July 16, 2017, will feature works from several Boise State University faculty and staff members.
The Idaho Triennial is a juried exhibition organized by the Boise Art Museum every three years and curated by a different director each edition. It is a medium to celebrate artists living and working in Idaho and -- along with the Boise Art Museum's biennial series -- is a treasured tradition and respected exhibition.
This year, the triennial garnered more than 900 works from 180 artists. California State University Fullerton Grand Central Art Center (GDAC) Director John Spiak, this year’s curator, selected 41 works from 24 artists for the exhibition, including seven Boise State staff and faculty members.
Boise State Art Professor Jill AnnieMargaret, Assistant Art Professor Lilly Lee, Associate Art Professor Caroline Earley, Associate Art Professor John Francis and Adjunct Art Professor John McMahon will have their works shown at the 2017 Idaho Triennial.
Sign Shop Supervisor Pete Kutchins and alumna Rachel Lambert are also among the 24 artists selected this year.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Boise State University ?
Next time we write about Boise State University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30