State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, began welcoming students back to classes this week, but it will be offering even more welcoming events throughout the year as its celebrates its 60th anniversary.
New classes began Monday, and Maverick the Manatee will be around all week to extend its greetings.
Besides homecoming, which is slated for Jan. 19, a golf tournament scheduled for Jan. 20, and baseball and softball games planned for Jan. 21, year-long musical performances have been planned as part of the anniversary celebration. Reservations for seats in the golf tournament and tickets to the homecoming hall of fame inductions event can be made at
A list of the events can be viewed at SCF.edu/musicevents.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota ?
Next time we write about State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 98 percent of applicants to Alabama State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 80 percent of applicants to Arizona State University-West were admitted for fall 2017
- Rio Salado College enrolls 17,635 undergrads
- Argosy University-Phoenix Online Division enrolls 4,534 undergrads
- 98 percent of applicants to Eastern Oregon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 84 percent of applicants to Auburn University were admitted for fall 2017
- 67 percent of applicants to Grand Canyon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 82 percent of applicants to George Fox University were admitted for fall 2017
- 89 percent of applicants to Willamette University were admitted for fall 2017
- Lane Community College enrolls 7,637 undergrads