Movies, athletic events, bingo, job fairs and even resume reviews are only a few things that have been greeting University of Arkansas students recently at its Fayetteville campus.
The school's two Welcome Weeks -- also known as Hog W.I.L.D. (Welcome, Involvement, Leadership & Diversity) -- are held every fall and spring.
Information about all that is happening on campus through Jan. 27 can be found at welcomeweeks.uark.edu, though additional question can be directed to Whitney Jones, assistant director of New Student Programs, at 479-575-5002 or email@example.com.
All of the events are sponsored by community members, student organizations and campus departments.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY: Howard University Hospital Names Crystal Wheeler As Chief People Officer
- Graduates earn 151 degrees from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo
- Cost of college went up for all students at Universidad Adventista de las Antillas
- Graduates earn 527 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon
- Cost of college went up for all students at Emporia State University
- ARKANSAS TECH UNIVERSITY: Blake Takes Leadership at Lake Point
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Receives $100,000 Grant from Schell Foundation
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: Jacobson returns to University of Mary after gaining NCAA Division I coaching experience
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: AFIT offers course on Strategic Topics in Defense Innovation
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Auburn Agriculture, Extension name Phillips associate dean, assistant director