Movies, athletic events, bingo, job fairs and even resume reviews are only a few things that have been greeting University of Arkansas students recently at its Fayetteville campus.
The school's two Welcome Weeks -- also known as Hog W.I.L.D. (Welcome, Involvement, Leadership & Diversity) -- are held every fall and spring.
Information about all that is happening on campus through Jan. 27 can be found at welcomeweeks.uark.edu, though additional question can be directed to Whitney Jones, assistant director of New Student Programs, at 479-575-5002 or email@example.com.
All of the events are sponsored by community members, student organizations and campus departments.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Summit explores ways to best meet mental health needs of Rhode Island college students
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Magnetar Mysteries in our Galaxy and Beyond
- EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY: Kansas Teachers Achieve National Board Certification
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Home Away From Home: Two International Students Share Their Stories
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Interfaith Project Meeting to be Held January 1
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford’s Beeson Divinity School to Host Conference on Racial Reconciliation with The Institute on Religion and Democracy
- Georgetown University has most student athletes in Washington, D.C.
- AARHUS UNIVERSITY: Aarhus University Hospital named Denmark's best hospital for the eleventh year running
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Adtalem Global Education Completes Divestitures of DeVry University and Carrington College
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.