Natalie Nixon wanted to make sure consumers are part of the conversation for the
Philadelphia Art Commission, so she became part of it.
Nixon, the director
of Philadelphia University’s Strategic Design MBA, has already made an impact by
asking consumer-focused questions to presenters at the commission.
commission is the perfect confluence of aesthetics and policy and
value,” Nixon said. “Value isn’t only financial value, but
social and cultural value.”
Nixon is seen as offering a
unique perspective, since she is both a Philadelphia native and a
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Philadelphia University ?
Next time we write about Philadelphia University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 61% of students graduated on time at Illinois’ top two-year school in 2016
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- March Madness money: How do women's teams in the tournament rank?
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need