Natalie Nixon wanted to make sure consumers are part of the conversation for the
Philadelphia Art Commission, so she became part of it.
Nixon, the director
of Philadelphia University’s Strategic Design MBA, has already made an impact by
asking consumer-focused questions to presenters at the commission.
commission is the perfect confluence of aesthetics and policy and
value,” Nixon said. “Value isn’t only financial value, but
social and cultural value.”
Nixon is seen as offering a
unique perspective, since she is both a Philadelphia native and a
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Philadelphia University ?
Next time we write about Philadelphia University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 89 percent of applicants to Willamette University were admitted for fall 2017
- Lane Community College enrolls 7,637 undergrads
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College enrolls 14,906 undergrads
- 7 percent of applicants to Yale University were admitted for fall 2017
- UPIKE student and alumni feature: Olivia Boyette
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY-OXFORD: Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias, Live!
- 92 percent of applicants to Portland State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 79 percent of applicants to Oregon State University were admitted for fall 2017
- Pima Community College enrolls 24,347 undergrads
- Arizona Western College enrolls 7,557 undergrads