The Idaho Capitol paused politics on Tuesday to welcome students and faculty celebrating Boise State Day.
The annual event showcases research and other activities going on at the school. This year's event highlighted the school's Idaho Bird Observatory, the new Ph.D. program in cybersecurity, Idaho Public Policy, Vertically Integrated Projects, and
the Gaming, Interactive Media and Mobile Technology program.
Gov. C.L. Otter made the day official with the signing of a proclamation.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Boise State University ?
Next time we write about Boise State University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Jackson College enrolls 4,798 undergrads
- Kellogg Community College enrolls 4,814 undergrads
- Washtenaw Community College enrolls 12,335 undergrads
- Mott Community College enrolls 7,689 undergrads
- Wayne County Community College District enrolls 14,806 undergrads
- Cost of college went up for all students at National Conservatory of Dramatic Arts
- 64 percent of applicants to University of Michigan-Dearborn were admitted for fall 2017
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Baker College enrolls 11,603 undergrads
- St Clair County Community College enrolls 3,601 undergrads